SURVEY & INSTALLATION
OUR INSTALLATION OPERATIVES ARE EXPERTS IN GLASS AND WILL BE ON HAND FROM PRE-SITE MEETINGS AND THROUGHOUT TO COMPLETION.
Our team of estimators are on hand to ask you all the right questions about your glass requirements, and our aim is to provide you with a written quotation within 24 hours of receiving your enquiry.
We provide a full survey and installation service to the contract kitchen, washroom and joinery sectors throughout London and the Home Counties
Our installations department will be on hand from pre-site inspection and kick off meetings right the way through to snagging, and our installation operatives are experts in glass handling and installation.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
We provide robust project management and documentation, including risk assessments and method statements. We can also provide a scope of work to help mitigate delays on site and minimise the cost impacts that delays can have on glass survey and installation.
Once we have defined the specification of the glass products to be used, we will tailor the project process to the specific requirements of the job and provide some or all of the following:
• Sample provision and approvals
• Estimates and working methodology
• A collaborative work schedule and manage
through with contractors
• Site assessments for risk assessments and
• Site surveys, drawings and template production
• Provide data for O&M requirements
• Agreement of programme with contractors,
manage the schedule of work and attend site
• Organisation of timed deliveries and call-offs
• Install and snag plots to required sign-off